Welcome to ADVANCED ELECTRIC FENCING, a division of Advanced Home Solutions (Cape) (Pty) Ltd
Around 2006 it was clearly noticed that there was a definite increase in electric fence installations in the Cape area. This was due to the increase in burglaries and crime. ADVANCED ELECTRIC FENCING was established to fill the need to combat crime mainly in residential areas, also in the industrial and agricultural sector.
- Registered Business
- Registered with Department Of Labour (No: EFSI 0601)
- Member of S A Electric Fence Installers Association (SAEFIA No: 0103)
- Certified and Accredited Installer
- Certificate Of Compliances (COC’s) issued
- Only SABS approved products used
- Products conforms to SANS 60335-2-76
- Installations conforms to SANS 10222-3:2012
- Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
With ADVANCED ELECTRIC FENCING being registered with the Department of Labour, you as the customer are safe guarded AND assured of an installation that:
- WILL be 100% Compliant with all current legislations
- WILL pass any stringent scrutiny by an Electric Fence Inspector
- WILL be accompanied by an authentic Certificate Of Compliance
We pride ourselves in giving 100% customer satisfaction by ensuring attention to detail and service excellence. With residential installations all over the peninsula, including Fire Stations and Factories, ADVANCED ELECTRIC FENCING can provide a list of contactable references for referrals.
THE ABOVE IS MANDATORY IF YOU ARE REGISTERED WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
There are many more regulations and standards to comply with – see STANDARDS on our website.
One can clearly see where certain installers can charge less by taking short-cuts.
WE AT ADVANCED ELECTRIC FENCING CANNOT AFFORD TO TAKE SHORT-CUTS AS IT WILL TARNISH OUR REPUTATION.
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
If you would like to find out more about our services, please contact us!